Gatton Showgrounds PIC number: QAGT1412.
MEMBERSHIP FORM & MOVEMENT FORM
2019-2020 Membership Form – the membership year is from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020.
Movement Record – a movement record MUST be completed every time you move your horse(s). When attending a show at the Gatton Showgrounds, this form must be submitted to the office with your entry form.
PROGRAMS, ENTRY/NOMINATION FORMS
Pre-nomination is welcomed and appreciated, however, nominations will be taken on the day unless stated otherwise on show program or club’s Facebook page. ( Payments by CASH ONLY on the day!)
**SUNSHINE STATE QH SHOW WEEK**
**To Be Announced Very Soon**
AmQHA 2019 PROGRAM
2019 STATE SHOW PROGRAM
Nomination Form Link – please make sure you read the instructions on how to use. You do need to register in ShowDay Online, just follow the link. Take your time, as this is new for everyone including us.
HOW TO USE SHOWDAY ONLINE for GQHPA Sunshine State Show Week
USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR EASIER USE.
Scroll down the shows and click on GATTON QUARTER HORSE & PERFORMANCE ASSOCIATION.
1. Enter THE HANDLER/EXHIBITOR
2. Enter the EXHIBIT – registered horse name
3. To begin entering classes, please click the drop down menu on the right hand side. Click each class relevant to the LHS fields (Exhibitor & Exhibit). After you have chosen ALL the relevant classes and/or nights for camping and stabling, CLICK “ADD ENTRY” this will take you to a “pop up” screen where you need to enter the details of the exhibit. Please do this for each HORSE/HANDLER.
4. Once you have completed this section, click continue and you will be taken to a new screen. If you require a stable, you may to add a stable deposit for each stable.
5. Check over your totals and proceed to the payment section. You can go back and adjust your entries at any time.
Entering MULTIPLE HORSES: Do the process above for ONE HORSE, then to add an addition horse (can only be in different classes to first horse), enter the exhibit (reg horse name), click the tick boxes with its classes and then ADD ENTRY – you will be taken to the pop up screen to enter these horse details. MAKE SURE you check the amount of OFFICE FEES on the next page to be relevant PER HORSE entered – this will be checked and adjusted as required.
Stable Deposits – please ensure you have the CORRECT amount of deposits entered. You may need to change the amounts on the second screen.
Please make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your breed membership and registration papers as the show secretary REQUIRES this information to approve your nominations.
All youth MUST have a parent/guardian signatory with them during the show/s duration. Please ensure parents complete the YOUTH PERMIT section. This is MANDATORY for ALL YOUTH COMPETITORS!!!!
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME ENTERING YOUR NOMINATIONS. If you need any assistance filling in the forms, firstly read the instructions. Second, EMAIL the show secretary at email@example.com. Thirdly, if you are still stuck, please contact the show secretary via phone. – please appreciate our show secretary may not be available at all times.
OFFICE FEES – PER HORSE
AmQHA Show $10 PER HORSE + LEVY $14
Sunshine State QH Show $15 PER HORSE
STABLING & CAMPING FEES
**Fees Updated as of January 1st 2019:
Camping $20 per night
Stabling $23 per night
*not applicable to State Show Week – June 28th to July 8th.